Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Connectivism

This is the first post I do on the topic. Mainly to check if my new layout works and how it behaves. But the other reason is to set my starting point to see the learning I will gather during this experience.

My first understanding about the connectivism (as og 1:50 pm on 12 January 2010) is that following:

(1) It is a theory the complement traditional pedagogical theories (Behaviourism, Cognitive and Constructivism).

(2) It ensures that learning extends beyond traditional methods to include the use of the new Internet explosion of knowledge.

(3) There has been some criticism that this is not a new theory but an application to previous theories.

Beyond that, my knowledge is very limited. Let's see how my knowledge will evolve during this course.

The mark has been set! :)

Detect language » Arabic


No comments:

Post a Comment