Wednesday, January 19, 2011

About me

My introduction for the CCK11 course. A brief blurb about me.

My Name: Anas Eljamal. In the cyber world, I am known as Aboluay.

My Location: I live in the cold Fort McMurray, Northern Alberta where Oil Sand fields makes it a boom town, with all the good and the bad.

My Job: I work at Keyano College as Director of Learning Innovation and my objectives for this year is introduce measures and standards of excellence that promotes effective learning methodologies.

My Family: I am married to Sana and have one son, Luay, who is touring Europe now.

My Present Courses: I am presently enrolled in Mobile Learning course with University of Manitoba and the EdD with University of Liverpool.

My Passion: Be a catalyst for the people around me to grow professionally and personally. Defy the obvious to understand reality. Develop my inner peace so that I believe in what everyone else believes in.

My present hobby: contribute to Wikipedia in English, Simple English and Arabic (so far, I contributed with more that 15,000 edits and initiated 1300 topics).

My Contact Details:

FaceBook: Anas Eljamal (add me to your list of friends)
Skype and MSN and Wikiepdia: Aboluay
Blog: aboluay.eljamal.com

Disclaimer: this is me as of NOW (17 June 2011, 9 am, Mountain Time). I reserve the right to change myself whenever I find a better belief.
، وحتى الآن (19 يناير 2011 ، 09:00 ، التوقيت الجبلي).

 




Detect language » Arabic


 




Detect language » Arabic


 




Detect language » Arabic


 




Detect language » Arabic


هو "العالم في المدينة اليوم. فالى من تيمبي ،

 




Detect language » Arabic


 




Detect language » Arabic





Detect language » Arabic

No comments:

Post a Comment