Sunday, March 21, 2010

Resurrected Blog



I haven't been here in a while. My other blogs took the attention. I am reviving this blog again to be used as part of the EDDL514 course I am taking which requires the creation and use of a blog to create a learning community. The focus of the new posts will be on online teaching and learning, which I hope will enrich my knowledge and experience in the field. A quick briefing on what happened to me between the last blog and today:


  1. On Wikipedia front, I have more than 9000 articles on the English and Arabic Wikipedia. My contribution to it has diminished due to busy-ness of life although I am still involved with its community.

  2. I made many travels since my last trip to Hawaii and California that are:

    • an RV trip between San Francisco and San Diego and everything in between.



    • Another trip to LA (which I fell in love with) with my son and wife. Visited Universal Studios, Disney Land and had a glimpse of the Oscars.



    • Went with my son and wife to Florida where we spent time in Kissimme and the Atlantic coast of Florida.



    • My son took us to NY and showed it to use through his eyes... it was a magnificent trip.



    • Spend a week with my sister in Ontario visiting Niagara Falls.



    • Had my adventure trip for 4 weeks where I went to NY, Montreal, Cuba, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Minneapolis.



    • Spent New years ever with my wife in Mexico



  3. At the work front, I am enjoying my new role working with a tremendous team on introducing new educational reals.

  4. On personal front, my self discovery and living in the now has taken a steep turn... I still dizzy figuring out my orientation...

  5. Miraculously, I was offered my dream job at AUB which, miraculously as well, disappeared... I am still trying to understand that dream that came and gone.



You must visit my other blogs to know the detail of the above.

My newest adventure is enrolling in the EDDL514 course which promise to be full of new discoveries and interesting encounters. You will be posted on its impact and progress on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment