Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Virtual World

I have been spending the last few days interacting with new virtual friends over the concept of online teaching and learning. This morning, I felt I need to live the real life. I needed a break. I needed to touch again with reality. So, I went to FaceBook and redecorated my CafeWorld and redesigned my mansion on FarmVille... Where is my reality? This is like an onion... you peel one layer to find more layers... and as I understand, most of the nutritions of the onion is in the cover, which we throw away...

I know this should make me think about my life... but what is wrong with doing what I enjoy even if the society say otherwise... I am reacting with real people except I do not experience their physicality... how different is this from talking with a real person? ... more realities to be discovered from the virtual world...

No comments:

Post a Comment