Sunday, March 21, 2010

EDDL 514

[caption id="attachment_164" align="alignleft" width="84" caption="TRU Logo"]TRU Logo[/caption]

I have just enrolled in the EDDL 514 course offered by tru.ca. It is an online course about online teaching and learning. From the introduction of the course, it seems that we will be using some sort of blogging. I am preparing my blog to be my working environment for the course. I have created a special category and I am wondering if I should put all the course material under the category or as a page. This will be determined later. So far, the course seems interesting. Although navigating to it is annoying where I have to go to 3 different portals to get to the Blackboard course. And believe or not, I am forced to use at least 2 different password which is making my life more complicated. The nice thing is that the system synchronize their password which is a nice feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment