Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jobs... Fate and Condos!

This week, I got two jobs offers forr two position that came out of the blue... they contacted me and I did not apply!! First, I need to figure out how they hunted me while I am in the end of the world... second, why it came now... when I am really feeling low at my job and my status... synchronicity?? Fate ?? I hope I get the answers one day... but for now... I do not know why I am not enthusiastic about pursuing them seriously... Maybe I have reached a spiritual maturity that I really feel if I am destined to get any of them... it will happen even if I sit on my butt and do nothing... let's see..

Both jobs will allow me to meet my dream: both will alloww me to live in a luxury condo in a sky scrapper... I want to do this, both will allow me to me alone... one of them will allow me to pursue my research dreams while the other will give me the freedom to let go and focus on the day...

I will see what God is hiding for me... and keep you informed...

No comments:

Post a Comment