Friday, June 10, 2005

Law in Canada Part 2

I just attended a "Safety Workshop"... it talked about safety at the work place... it was very informative... I learnt quiet a lot... one thing shocked me: As a manager, I am supposed to hold a 5 min meeting every morning with all my team, everyday, for the whole year, just to remind them about safety... Working with computer, I have to remind them that if they fall off the chair or trip over a mouse cord, is hazardous... if I do not do that and someone trips over his chair I will go to jail... yes to jail... If I do it... I am off the hook... This is the Law...

My solution: I am sending an automated email everymorning... I hope no one chokes with my emails... I might go to jail! What is incredible is that it is being done religeously all over Canada... is it because the lawmakers think Canadian forget stuff easily??

No comments:

Post a Comment