Tuesday, August 8, 2006

War... War... Everywhere, and no tear to drop

War in Lebanon, war at work, war everywhere... or is it what I see?

Why people cannot live in peace? Today, another revelation came to me which relates "knowledege-Learning" to social strata... the bottom line of the idea is:

The more the person is ready to change own values, the higher that person will be in society!

Think about it and let me know what you think. This poses a moral challenge... I need to think about more to come up with a unified theory that adds value to my other theories...

Anyway, the last few days were bad... I mean really bad... on top of the Lebanese war which sickens me, the load at work is beyond bearing and to top it up... I felt so weak in the last week that I cannot explain.

Tomorrow we will go camping to the halfmoon lake next to Edmonton... I hope this will rejuvilate me to face the big challenges coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment